Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FREESTYLE FOR LIFE

GREAT NOVEL
This novel was great it had me going from the first page to the last page, I was able to see a lot of myself in this story. There were many times through out the book that i just knew what was going to happen and to my surprise i found out that am no mind reader and the story goes in the other direction.

There was a happy ending, but not the one i was looking for and that was what i did'nt expect. All and all i cant remember the last time i read a whole book and this one was worth me reading.

I enjoyed this novel and look forward to reading his next book, and that is coming from a man that don't read novels at all. By the way there can be a part 2 to this book and it can end the way i want it too lol.

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS NOVEL... GREAT WRITING...

No comments:

Post a Comment