Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FREESTYLE FOR LIFE


For The Freestyle Lover In Your Life
One of the top selling gifts this year is the KINDLE by Amazon. For those unfamiliar with the Kindle, it is a device used to read eBooks (electronic Books). Though the Kindle Device cost about $79. there is an App that's absolutely Free. This App can be used to read Kindle books such as “Freestyle For Life” via your iPad, Lap Top, iPhone, iPod, etc. I have a Ki...ndle device that I take on the road, but at home and in the office I have Kindle Apps on all my computers as well as on my Android cel phone. Freestyle For Life cost just .99 cents, no catch, I was more interested in readers than money. If you bought one of the above mentioned devices for someone, add a personal touch to it and include a copy of Freestyle For Life. And when they’re finished reading it, let me know, I’d like to reach out and personally tell them thank you. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment