Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FREESTYLE FOR LIFE


The Sales from my Book, Freestyle For Life were so incredible this Holiday season, that I wanted to give something back. And what better to give back than the eBooks themselves. How many? I don’t know yet, but as of this very minute, Freestyle For Life, the first ever Urban Latino Novel based on the genre is available absolutely FREE! Just click the link below and follow it into Amazon.com and get... your copy.
I promise you, there are no strings or obligations, just a simple gift, from me to you. Load it on to your brand new Kindle, iPad, Cel Phone or Computer. Or forward this to your friends and family. Tell them about this incredible and historical book about a Genre we adore, and please keep me posted as you read. Happy Holiday everyone and remember, Freestyle For Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment