Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FREESTYLE FOR LIFE

A MUST READ!! PHENOMENAL STORY!!!!
Latif, Awesome doesn't even begin to describe what your book was, it was amazing!! So when will you be writing part 2?? I totally felt like I was in the story, I even had dreams about the book lol But overall it shows that there are all different types of people in this world, trust no one no matter how much of a friend you think they really are!!! My favorite character being Yolanda for pushing Solo to better himself and not to trust anyone and for being an intelligent woman. The story was very clear and kept me at the edge of my seat wanting to read more. Latif- the story was super believable and I can't wait to see what else you will have for us to read in the near future :)Let's keep freestyle alive, freestyle for life!!! Everyone get your copy today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment